The Phantom Edition is finally available! Donít settle for a lesser quality 2 stroke engine kit. Convert your bicycle into the newest, sweetest, high end ride around. Designed with virtually every available upgrade the one of a kind Phantom Edition 58cc Engine Kit is the top choice for beginners and seasoned riders alike. With standard upgrades such as heavy duty axle with brake and dual brake lever twist throttle, this kit has all the bells and whistles already included. Plus, your engine never looked better. Finished in all chrome with a black powder coated head for accent, the Phantom stands apart from all the others.
Use the 2 included interchangeable sprockets to customize your bike to your needs. Use the 50 tooth for a gear ratio that provides more power or switch to the 44 tooth for top speeds. Either way you can expect to get over 100 to 150 MPG.
Like the standard edition the built in manual friction clutch allows you to maintain full function of your original bike. Pedal, shift, and ride your bike like normal. When you decide to engage the engine just release the new push button thumb clutch and the engine roars to life. To shut down simply press the integrated kill switch and the ignition system shuts off.
Limited quantities available. Get yours today.
- All Chrome Engine With Black Powder Coated Cylinder
- Push Button Clutch Handle With Brake Lever & Cable
- Dual Brake Lever Twist Throttle With Kill Switch & Cable
- Heavy Duty 415 Chain
- Ball Bearing Chain Tensioner
- Heavy Duty Axle Kit With Brake
- 2 Sprockets: 50 Tooth (Power) 44 Tooth (Speed)
Other Standard Features:
- 2 Cycle 58cc Engine With Built In Clutch
- High Output Magneto
- 1/2 Gallon Black Fuel Tank
- EPA Approved Black Cat Muffler
- Chrome Lined Cylinder Wall
- 45 Degree Angle Fire Head (reversible)
- Oversized 203 Crankcase Bearings
- Needle Bearings On Piston Wrist Pin
- Improved Carburetor Design
- Black Chain Guard
- Mounting Brackets, Gaskets, & Hardware
- Complete Users Manual & Installation Instructions
- 6 month limited warranty.
- Approximate engine dimensions: Height - 9 1/4", Width - 5 1/2", Length - 8 3/4"
Click here for online installation instructions and illustrated wiring diagram.
DISCLAIMER: Operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit involves some risk of bodily injury . Buyer accepts responsibility for any and all vehicle operation that may lead to personal injury, economic loss, social distress, other losses, costs and damages. Bicycle-Engines.com is not responsible for injuries and/or damages resulting from operating this motorized bicycle or bicycle engine kit . This kit is not recommended for use by persons under 16 years of age. Obey all traffic regulations. Always wear a helmet while riding. Remember that you are riding a motorized bicycle and other traffic may not be able to see you. Never operate your motorized bicycle on a pedestrian through way or sidewalk while the engine is running. Never operate your motorized bicycle in an unsafe manner. Check local and state laws before riding on streets. Engines larger than 48cc are not legal to operate on the street.
|Thumb Clutch And Brake||Mid Frame Kick Stand||Heavy Duty Axle Kit|
What Customers Are Saying