2 Stroke Zeda 80 Firestorm Engine & Screaming Demon Engine Ready Motorized Bicycle - Combo Kit
- 55.00 LBS
- Required Top End Assembly
Save $40 on the Silver Zeda 80 Firestorm Engine with your purchase of a Zeda Screaming Demon Motorized Bicycle Combo. Your choice of bike color and engine sprocket size to provide you with your ideal set up. Our 80cc engine is one of the top performers on the market and our engine ready bike provides you with a stylish, safe, and fast ride.
- 26" heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications.
- Built in 2.4L (0.6 gal) gas tank
- Pedestal mount for 2-stroke engines
- Bikes have a single crown front fork with lockable suspension
- 26 inch 6-spoke Mag wheels, with cross country tires and schrader valve tubes - wheels are not provided with spacers.
- Front disc brake, with side pull caliper rear brake
- Dual drive rear wheel - 22T freewheel pedal side, 36T engine drive side sprocket
- 1 Piece crank with 44T chain ring
- Center kickstand, pedals, stem, flat handlebars, saddle and seat post included
Firestorm Zeda 80 Complete Engine Kit Includes:
- Firestorm Zeda80 2.95 HP Engine (Actual U.S. displacement 69.4cc (40mm stroke)) with pearl coating (protects against corrosion-on silver color only)
- Spark plug
- Chain guard
- Chrome muffler (longer angle)
- Drive chain idler (needle bearing)
- Push clutch lever
- Standard bike chain
- CD Ignition assembly
- Black Teardrop gas tank (2 L)
- Low profile carburetor assembly
- Magneto with kill switch on throttle
- 9 hole sprocket (36 or 44 tooth)
- Twist throttle and cable with matching grip
- Stainless steel allen bolts
- Better balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Stuffed crank case
- Large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Round exhaust port
- 40mm crank stroke (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long rod (89mm)
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"
Mounting Kit & Accessories
- Fuel tank w/fuel cap, fuel valve, fuel filter, and fuel line
- Chain Guard, 415 Heavy duty Chain, and ball bearing chain idler
- Standard muffler
- Throttle assembly w/gooseneck style throttle cable
- New quick release clutch handle
- Large front mount for bicycles that have large down tubes
- Standard 36 or 44 tooth rear sprocket and adapter kit
- Standard NT carburetor
- Latest version CDI unit
- Available in black or silver
- Spark Plug socket tool and gear removal tool
NOTE: Grubee SkyHawk 2-stroke engine kits do not fit the pedestal mount. 4-stroke engine kit mounting plates are not compatible with the pedestal mount. BT80 Electric start engines are not compatible.
NOTE: The Harbor Blue frame has wheels that are not color matched and are a lighter regular blue color.
NOTE: The latest version of the Screaming Demon updated the design of the gas tank cap so that it is slightly loose when screwed on fully so the tank can be vented to allow proper fuel flow.
NOTE: The rear sprocket included with Zeda engine kits is not compatible with the Screaming Demon mag wheel. We do offer a 44 tooth sprocket for the mag wheel which can be ordered separately (ENG2S66-SDBHP).
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
everything worked great, awesome deal
Shipping excellent, packaged fair. Front forks scratched and paint was smudged throughout entire front fork - understand the painting is done at a third party site. No spacers provided for back wheel which is mentioned in disclaimer not sure why not though. No instruction manual - easily found online. Gas cap not vented and don’t want to ride with it not entirely screwed on. Front axel retainer clips would have been nice but I just purchased some on Amazon. All in all really nice heavy duty bike. Just getting to install engine...Molly has been great with returning emails!!!
Looking forward to a great project build!
Great staff over the phone and delivery was fast...I had issues with my back rim bolts holes being stripped but I took care of the problem with washers longer screws and lock tight ...Did not want to wait on another rim to excited to ride and it was the only one left in stock definitely felt blessed
I've noticed 2 problems with this bike, firstly the gas tank cap is always leaking fuel. Second, the brakes are horrible. You have to have a dual brake lever if you want to ride safely, then you also need a rear disc brake as well to help stop in a hurry if someone cuts you off.
Went together flawlessly, ran great, very pleased.