New Zeda 80 Complete 80cc Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit - Ceramic Coated Cylinder -Firestorm Edition
- 27.00 LBS
- Engine Size Template
A Bicycle-Engine Exclusive! Introducing the all new Zeda 80 with an all new redesigned ceramic coated cylinder. This new generation of engine kit features a special ceramic coating applied to engine cylinder walls along with redesigned transfer ports, intake port, and exhaust port that will dramatically improve the durability and performance of your engine.
Ceramic coating benefits:
- Reduced resistance and friction coefficient
- Excellent high temp performance
- Dramatically improves engine wear
- Increased power and fuel economy
- Better heat dissipation
- Improved corrosion resistance
Upgrades for this version include:
- Ceramic coated cylinder walls
- Open transfer ports
- Improved magneto
- High end allen bolts
This bike engine kit has all of the necessary items to turn your pedal bicycle into a motorized monster! Supply is very limited, so get yours while they last.
Firestorm Zeda 80 Complete Engine Kit Includes:
- Firestorm Zeda80 2.95 HP Engine (Actual U.S. displacement 69.4cc)
- Triple 40 configuration - 40mm crank stroke, 40mm bore, and 40mm intake (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long connecting rod (89mm)
- Stuffed crank case with corrosion resistant pearl coating
- Upgraded Magneto
- Improved large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Improved large exhaust port
- Better balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
- Spark plug
- Chain guard
- Chrome muffler (longer angle)
- Ball bearing chain idler
- Push button clutch lever
- 415 Heavy duty chain
- CDI Ignition
- Black Teardrop gas tank (2 L)
- Standard NT racing carburetor
- 9 hole rear drive sprocket (36, 44, or 48 tooth)
- Twist throttle with kill switch - incl. throttle cable and matching left grip
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"
Mounting Kit & Accessories
- Fuel tank w/fuel cap, fuel valve, inline fuel filter, and fuel line
- 415 Heavy duty chain, chain guard, and ball bearing chain tensioner
- Standard muffler
- Throttle assembly w/gooseneck style throttle cable
- Quick release push button clutch lever
- Large front mount for bicycles that have large down tubes
- Standard 36, 44, or 48 tooth rear sprocket and sprocket installation kit
- Spark plug wrench and gear-puller tool
36 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very impressive, Zeda 80 black engine kit.
I have previously bought both Flying Horse and Seeutek kits from major competitor before I even heard of Bicycle Engines.com...This Zeda 80 just blows them all right out of the water.
It is simply put, a much better designed engine with much more power than the two i just mentioned.
Quality is sooooo much better with improved power and top end speed.
I ordered it with the 36 tooth sprocket which was also a MAJOR improvement for off the line acceleration as well as top end speeds, I had previously used both the 48 and 44 tooth sprockets on previous builds.
For what it is worth, I used to be an ASE certified master mechanic/technician until my retirement 10 years ago.
Special shout out to the two fine ladies i talked to, first one when i ordered the kit over the phone, and also when i had one minor problem when the accelerator twist grip wasnt quite right, they replaced it via mail within just a few days no charge.
Cannot tell you how happy i am with my purchase with Bicycle-engines.com, The kit was delivered to me in Alamogordo NM from their Montana location within one week.
THIS IS THE ONLY entity I will order from for now on.
This is the best motor I've gotten so far out of 3. The only problem I have had out of this kit is the gas tank cap does not lock other than that everything is great
nice easy to assemble motor no simply required with the motor itself and then just the carburetor and a few other things I did not have to connect the Piston to the rod the insides were nice and clean no debris I added a window piston G2 Reed valve kit 32-40mm 19 mm intake additive CNC performance head HP race carburetor OZ super magneto supercharged CDI 41NP roller chain it's definitely well worth in money spent thank you thank you bicycle engines.com
Engine rides beautiful install was easy all the parts were there there was no complications absolutely enjoy the motor.
Easy to assemble. Worked well right out of the box. I am still learning how to use it but am enjoying the process.
The customer service department was great they helped me with a verity of questions I had and recommended some parts I was interested in and I received my order a lot faster than the motor I ordered from one of there competitors and at a better price so I give these guys a huge thumbs up and I will be ordering more from them
I'm very happy with the 80cc kit I bought .the Zeda motor installed great. I had a lot of fun putting it together. The instructions were great thanks
Wife loves mine so much she wants one now. Easy to install. Definitely will buy another one in the future.