Silver Slant Complete 66cc/80cc Bicycle Engine Kit - 2 Stroke Motorized Bike Engine Kit
- 27.00 LBS
- Assembly Instructions
Looking for an economical 2 stroke bicycle engine kit that you can depend on? Then look no further. Our Silver Slant is the best bang for your buck when it comes to converting your bicycle into a motorized scooter.
This entry level kit is easy to install and includes all the necessary parts to get you riding quickly. It’s an ideal bike engine for those just getting started or for riders who want a low-price work horse for transportation and fun. Hurry, limited supply in stock!
This bike engine kit has all of the necessary items to turn your pedal bicycle into a motorized monster! Supply is very limited, so get yours while they last.
Silver Slant 80cc Complete Engine Kit Includes:
- Silver Slant 80cc 2.95 HP 2 stroke Engine (Actual U.S. displacement 69.4cc)
- Triple 40 configuration - 40mm stroke length, 40mm mount, and 40mm intake (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long connecting rod (89mm)
- Improved large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Improved large exhaust port
- Better balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
- 9 hole rear drive 44 tooth sprocket with standard installation kit (rag joint)
- Black 2.0L fuel tank w/fuel cap, fuel valve, inline fuel filter, and fuel line
- Spark plug
- Chrome muffler (longer angle)
- Quick release clutch lever
- 415 Heavy duty chain, chain guard, and ball bearing chain tensioner
- CDI Ignition
- NT racing carburetor
- Throttle assembly with kill switch and gooseneck style throttle cable
- Spark plug wrench and gear-puller tool
- Large front mount for bicycles that have large down tubes
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"
- New Engine (<310 miles): 20:1
- After Break In: 30:1
Installation: FireStorm Silver Slant 80 Installation Instructions | Cylinder Assembly Instructions | Cylinder Assembly Video
Troubleshooting: 2-Stroke Troubleshooting Guide
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Top end assembly
Everything is good it runs good and all. Only thing is I paid the extra $30 for the top end assembly and one of the ignition wires were bolted down inside of the actual cylinder scoring it up. It probably took some life of her for sure but it’s ok
I ordered the silver slant 66/80cc kit because it was on sale. I paid the extra $30 for the top end assembly, and one of the wires for the spark was bolted down inside the cylinder and it would’ve destroyed itself if I tried to turn it over at all. There was tiny pieces of copper and metal from the end of the wire all inside the crankcase and cylinder. Other than that it runs great so far. Just do it yourself lol
Great starter kit
I bought this motor about a month ago as my first kit. Honestly it has been very reliable, starts up every time with not extra fluff. I'm giving 4 stars just because it has a decent amount of vibration when going full speed, but isn't to bad in the lower RPM. I haven't tuned the carb yet, but I am able to go 27 MPH and I weigh about 250 lbs. Overall happy with the purchase!
Motorized Bike Performance Part 1
We being our porting and performance series today with the Fir...
Motorized Bike Performance Part 2
Testing the stock exhaust against the MZ65 Clone pipe yields s...
Motorized Bikes 101: Engine Top-end Assembly 49cc 66cc 80cc 100cc
How to put together a motorized bicycle engine top end! Step b...