Zeda Screaming Demon V2 Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle - Built In Gas Tank - Gas Frame Bike
- 52.00 LBS
- Front Fork & Headset Installation
The NEW Screaming Demon V2 engine-ready motorized bicycle is here! Featuring front suspension forks, high capacity 2.4-liter gas tank built into the frame, comfortable and stylish retro saddle, and wider rear dropout spacing.
Other features include lightweight mag wheels, front disc brakes, cross country tires, and 2-stroke engine pedestal mount. Available in 8 colors – black, blue, midnight blue, powder blue, green, red, yellow, and white.
This is the easiest and least expensive way to get set up and riding a semi-custom bike in no time. The frame has an integrated pedestal engine mount which is compatible with all of our Zeda 2-stroke engine kits, making installation super quick and easy.
NOTE: Grubee SkyHawk 2-stroke engine kits DO NOT fit the pedestal mount. 4-stroke engine kit mounting plates are NOT COMPATIBLE with the pedestal mount. BT80 Electric start engines are not compatible.
- 26" heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications.
- Built in 2.4L (0.6 gal) gas tank with fuel valve
- Pedestal mount for 2-stroke engines
- Yellow bikes have a double crown, triple tree front fork with non-lockable suspension.
- 26 inch 6-spoke Mag wheels, with cross country tires and schrader valve tubes - wheels are not provided with spacers.
- Front disc brake, with side pull caliper rear brake
- Dual drive rear wheel - 22T freewheel pedal side, 36T engine drive side
- 1 Piece crank with 44T chain ring
- Center kickstand, pedals, stem, flat handlebars, saddle and seat post included
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bike went together very easy, the only thing I did not like was ,no chain guard, or fuel tank petcock.
Really nice bike!
The bike exceeds expectations except for the drive sprocket is a 36 tooth not 44.
I am even more impressed with this bike than I had hoped. Well built, lightweight, easy motor install and looks incredible! The neon green nearly glows in the dark it is so bright! I feel much safer riding g on public streets because I am so much more visible. I highly recommend this bike!
Was well packed and no damage by shipper. However their was a scratch on the gas tank even though it was wrapped well. Wish they had touchup paint available , thus 4 stars.
Not motorized yet, but I'm working on it. Overall very happy with it. Looking to do business with them again .
Tank does not appear to be 3.75. We'll find out.
My order arrived on time package was in good condition the bike is beautiful very well built i am very happy with this product.
The shipping was fast and when I opens it I couldn’t have been more happy. The frame did have minor scratches and chips but i think that was from the rims hitting the frame during shipping anyways not too upset about that the frame is solid the rims were nice. I love Zeda products and will only buy from zeda
This bike is perfect for the zeda 80 dio reed motor kit. Love it