Zeda Screaming Demon V2 Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle - Built In Gas Tank - Gas Frame Bike
- Front Fork & Headset Installation
- FREE SHIPPING on GRAY ONLY for a limited time!
The NEWEST Screaming Demon V2 engine-ready motorized bicycles are back in stock! This gas frame bike features front suspension forks, high capacity 2.4-liter gas tank built into the frame, comfortable and stylish padded saddle, and wider rear dropout spacing. Other features include lightweight mag wheels, front disc brakes, cross country tires, and 2-stroke engine pedestal mount. Available in a new exclusive blue green metallic color Harbor Blue.
This is the easiest and least expensive way to get set up and riding a semi-custom gas frame bike in no time. The frame has an integrated pedestal engine mount which is compatible with all of our Zeda 2-stroke engine kits, making installation super quick and easy.
- Heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications.
- Built in 2.4L (0.6 gal) gas tank with fuel valve.
- Pedestal mount for 2-stroke engines.
- Bikes have a single crown front fork with lockable suspension
- 26 inch 6-spoke Mag wheels, with cross country tires and schrader valve tubes - wheels are not provided with spacers.
- Front disc brake, with side pull caliper rear brake.
- Dual drive rear wheel - 22T freewheel pedal side, 36T engine drive side.
- 1 Piece crank with 44T chain ring
- Center kickstand, pedals, stem, flat handlebars, saddle and seat post included.
NOTE: Grubee SkyHawk 2-stroke engine kits do not fit the pedestal mount. 4-stroke engine kit mounting plates are not compatible with the pedestal mount. BT80 Electric start engines are not compatible.
NOTE: The Harbor Blue frame has wheels that are not color matched and are a lighter regular blue color.
NOTE: The latest version of the Screaming Demon updated the design of the gas tank cap so that it is slightly loose when screwed on fully so the tank can be vented to allow proper fuel flow.
NOTE: The rear sprocket included with Zeda engine kits is not compatible with the Screaming Demon mag wheel. We do offer a 44 tooth sprocket for the mag wheel which can be ordered separately (ENG2S66-SDBHP).
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm having some problems with the front end staying tight if you push forward the steering moves I've tighten down as much as I can. Any one else have this issue great looking bicycle love it and my Phantom Motor.
Love ❤️ my bicycle and motor.! Thank you
Need to send assembly information for the front end.
I would've given 5 stars but my rear wheel was messed up in shipping. I will say that customer service is great and issue was quickly resolved. A+
This bike went together very easy, the only thing I did not like was ,no chain guard, or fuel tank petcock.
Really nice bike!
The bike exceeds expectations except for the drive sprocket is a 36 tooth not 44.
I am even more impressed with this bike than I had hoped. Well built, lightweight, easy motor install and looks incredible! The neon green nearly glows in the dark it is so bright! I feel much safer riding g on public streets because I am so much more visible. I highly recommend this bike!