Zeda Screaming Demon V2 Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle - Built In Gas Tank - Gas Frame Bike
- 48.00 LBS
The NEW Screaming Demon V2 engine-ready motorized bicycle is here! Featuring adjustable front suspension forks, high capacity 3.74-liter gas tank built into the frame, comfortable and stylish retro saddle, and wider rear dropout spacing.
Other features include lightweight mag wheels, front disc brakes, heavy duty tires, and pedestal 2-stroke engine mount. Available in 7 colors – black, blue, midnight blue, green, red, yellow, and white.
This is the easiest and least expensive way to get set up and riding a semi-custom bike in no time. The frame has an integrated pedestal engine mount which is made for the Firestorm ZEDA80 2-stroke kit.
NOTE: SkyHawk Angle Fire 2-stroke engine kits DO NOT fit this mount without modifications. 4G 4-stroke engine kits are NOT COMPATIBLE with the pedestal mount but with modifications can be mounted on the bike. BT80 Electric start engines are not compatible.
- 26" heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications.
- Built in 3.74L (0.99 gal) gas tank
- Pedestal mount for 2-stroke engines
- Single crown front fork with suspension
- 26 inch 6-spoke Mag wheels with cross country tires
- Front disc brake, with side pull caliper rear brake
- Dual drive rear wheel - 22T freewheel pedal side, 44T engine drive side
- 1 Piece crank with 44T chain ring
- Center kickstand, pedals, stem, flat handlebars, saddle and seat post included
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My order arrived on time package was in good condition the bike is beautiful very well built i am very happy with this product.
The shipping was fast and when I opens it I couldn’t have been more happy. The frame did have minor scratches and chips but i think that was from the rims hitting the frame during shipping anyways not too upset about that the frame is solid the rims were nice. I love Zeda products and will only buy from zeda
This bike is perfect for the zeda 80 dio reed motor kit. Love it
Can"t wait to to attach the motor to this.
This bike is perfect. Having a larger gas tank is a huge issue when I go on long rides, smooth pedaling info just want to bike around. I dont even notice that there's a motor on it.
very nice bike. could have better quality control before shipping.axle nut missing. waiting for shipment