Zeda Screaming Demon V2 Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle - Built In Gas Tank
- 48.00 LBS
The NEW Screaming Demon V2 engine-ready motorized bicycle is here! Featuring a front suspension fork, high capacity 3.74-liter gas tank, comfortable and stylish retro saddle, and a wider rear dropout spacing.
Other features include lightweight mag wheels, front disc brakes, heavy duty tires, and pedestal 2-stroke engine mount. Available in 4 colors – black, blue, red, and white.
This is the easiest and least expensive way to get set up and riding a semi-custom bike in no time. The frame has an integrated pedestal engine mount which is made for the Firestorm ZEDA80 2-stroke kit.
NOTE: SkyHawk Angle Fire 2-stroke engine kits DO NOT fit this mount without modifications. 4G 4-stroke engine kits are NOT COMPATIBLE with the pedestal mount but with modifications can be mounted on the bike.
- 26" heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications.
- Built in 3.74L gas tank
- Pedestal mount for 2-stroke engines
- Single crown front fork with suspension
- 26 x 1.95" Kenda tires on 26” 6-spoke Mag wheels
- Front disc brake, with side pull caliper rear brake
- Dual drive rear wheel - 22T freewheel pedal side, 36T engine drive side
- 1 Piece crank with 44T chain ring
- Center kickstand, pedals, stem, flat handlebars, saddle and seat post included