Grubee SKyHawk Aluminum Motorized Bicycle Frame - GTA 150mm - Gas Frame Bike
- 18.00 LBS
Build your custom cruiser with this featherweight pedestal mount aluminum 150mm rear dropout bicycle engine frame. Ideal for use with 2 stroke engine kits. Use with heavy-duty disc brake axle for single or multi speed sprockets.
Cool and clean brushed aluminum finish.
Compatible with both caliper and disc brakes and can accommodate up to 2.25" wide tires with enlarged 150mm wide rear dropout area. (HD Wheel and Axle Kit required for disc break use)Features
- 26” heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications
- 6069 aluminum construction with built in 2.4L gas tank – no rusting!
- 38mm curved “cruiser” type downtube, 70 degree angle V-frame
- Pedestal front mount allows fitting for 2-Stroke engines with either 40mm or 50mm front mount stud spacing
- Rubber ride cushion block to reduce engine vibration for a smoother ride
- Seat post angle allows correct level for carburetor
- Large bottom bracket for 1 piece cranks
- Horizontal rear dropout can accommodate single-speed or multi-speed rear wheels
- Includes complete threadless headset. (1.125 in. Head Tube inner diameter)
- Designed to allow mounting of V-caliper rear brakes or disc breaks when used with HD axle kits
- Specially designed to align front and rear engine chain sprockets
- Featherweight aluminum GT2A frame with the GT5A engine weighs under 44 lbs.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Arrived in 3 days from US to Canada wrapped professionally and in perfect condition, only 20 dollar customs charge. Gasbikes.com took two weeks, had tape residue stuck everywhere and there's no v brake or disk brake mount and there was a 120 dollar custom charge