New Zeda 80 Complete 80cc 2 Stroke Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit - Firestorm Edition
- 27.00 LBS
- Assembly Instructions
This is a complete 80cc 2 stroke Bicycle Engine Kit. Get the most recent model of the highly sought after JL Zeda 2 stroke bicycle engine kit with the new updated NT carburetor. Why is the Zeda 80 the best kit available? Click here for a technical comparison. Nothing else even comes close. The Zeda 80 is sure to give you the slickest look and best performance. Give the Zeda motor a whirl and everyone will be racing to catch up to you!
Upgrades for this version include:
- Open transfer ports
- New carb design
- Improved magneto
- High end allen bolts
This bike engine kit has all of the necessary items to turn your pedal bicycle into a motorized monster! Supply is very limited, so get yours while they last.
Firestorm Zeda 80 Complete Engine Kit Includes:
- Firestorm Zeda80 2.95 HP 2 stroke Engine (Actual U.S. displacement 69.4cc)
- Triple 40 configuration - 40mm stroke length, 40mm mount, and 40mm intake (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long connecting rod (89mm)
- Stuffed crank case with corrosion resistant pearl coating
- Upgraded Magneto
- Improved large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Improved large exhaust port
- Better balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings / 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
- Spark plug
- Chain guard
- Chrome muffler (longer angle)
- Ball bearing chain idler
- Push button clutch lever
- 415 Heavy duty chain
- CDI Ignition
- Black Teardrop gas tank (2 L)
- Updated NT racing carburetor with intake o-ring seal
- 9 hole rear drive sprocket (36, 44, or 48 tooth)
- Twist throttle with kill switch - incl. throttle cable and matching left grip
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 5"
Mounting Kit & Accessories
- Fuel tank w/fuel cap, fuel valve, inline fuel filter, and fuel line
- 415 Heavy duty chain, chain guard, and ball bearing chain tensioner
- Standard muffler
- Throttle assembly w/gooseneck style throttle cable
- Quick release push button clutch lever
- Large front mount for bicycles that have large down tubes
- Standard 36, 44, or 48 tooth rear sprocket and sprocket installation kit
- Spark plug wrench and gear-puller tool
- New Engine (<310 miles): 20:1
- After Break In: 30:1
56 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Took my time and it started up first try
Started up first try and runs mint, absolutely love this thing.
So far, so good! Parts are of good quality and everything fits!!
Very good running engine, great kit for the price.
Overall great motor and ok kit. This is the second build I've done and still very pleased with the kits. I will be buying a phantom 85 when it's released though!
The engine runs great, fairly easy to assemble. I may purchase another kit.
Received my kit a week or two ago, and so far so good. Everything I needed was included in the box and all the parts are high quality and came in perfect condition. Assembly was fairly straightforward with the included instructions, but if you aren’t technically skilled, Youtube is your friend. So far the engine is running great with very little tuning, and it definitely has some power behind it. I look forward to riding more.
Installation went well, engine started right up and runs great (still breaking it in). All in all I’m very satisfied with this purchase!
Parts kit was complete, no missing pieces or screws. Finish of the powder coat was very nice, chrome pipe looks nice. I did pop the head and cylinder off and check for proper bevels at all of the ports, all looks good. I had to clean a tiny bit of machine debris (aluminum) off of the crank case. I checked all case screws for torque, only one was loose. Assembly onto my mountain bike went well, I just had to make some straps to attach the tank, due to my top tube is oversize.
The engine started in a few revolutions, ran rich for 10 - 15 seconds, then ran fine. I have only ran a half tank of fuel, so still breaking in the top end. The engine pulled some hills in the neighborhood very well, so far so good. One star demerit due to debris in the engine and loose screw. Otherwise this kit is very well done.
Motorized Bike Performance Part 1
We being our porting and performance series today with the Fir...
Motorized Bike Performance Part 2
Testing the stock exhaust against the MZ65 Clone pipe yields s...
Motorized Bicycle Engine Assembly Top-end 49cc 66cc 80cc100cc
How to put together a motorized bicycle engine top end! Step b...