Take your 2 stroke motorized biking to the next level with this performance package that will yield tons of torque and increased speed - now with open transfer ports! This complete Dio performance kit includes a 66/80cc engine with modified Dio cylinder, Dio reed valve, OKO carb, stock exhaust pipe, and now includes a windowed piston! Plus all the mounting hardware and accessories, with your choice of a K&N style air filter or velocity stack.
Want to get the most power and performance? Pair this complete performance kit with a Zeda88 performance pipe !
Already have a stock motorized 2 stroke engine? Pick up a Dio Upgrade Kit for just $99.99
Find out more about the velocity stacks HERE. Recommended for racing use only as they offer no filtration.
This performance kit includes ALL of the following:
Zeda 80 2-Stroke Engine:
- Zeda80 2.95 HP 2 stroke engine (Actual U.S. displacement 69.4cc (40mm stroke))
- Enhanced balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings + 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Stuffed crankcase
- Large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Round exhaust port - 21 mm diameter
- 40mm crank stroke (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long rod (89mm)
- Stainless steel allen bolts
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
Mounting Kit & Accessories
- Fuel tank w/fuel cap, fuel valve, fuel filter, and fuel line
- Chain Guard, 415 Heavy duty Chain, and ball bearing chain idler
- Standard chrome muffler
- Twist grip throttle assembly w/gooseneck style throttle cable
- New quick release clutch handle
- Large front mount for bicycles that have large down tubes
- Standard 44 tooth rear sprocket and adapter kit – Requires Mag Wheel Adapter Kit for use with Zeda Screaming Demon V2
- Latest version CDI unit
- Spark Plug socket tool and gear removal tool
- All mounting hardware and gaskets
Complete Performance Upgrade Kit:
- Modified Dio open transfer port cylinder with windowed piston
- 21mm OKO flat side carb (includes 3 jet sizes: 0.38mm (pre-installed), 0.39mm, and 0.41mm)
- 6 flap Dio reed valve
- K&N style cone air filter or velocity stack
Some assembly required. Light porting may be required to achieve full performance potential.
- New Engine (<310 miles): 20:1
- After Break In: 30:1
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My experience has been nothing but the best dealing with this company. I had a few issues with my first build and they help resolve them with the correct parts and WONDERFUL customer service. I am completely in love with Megan. Thank you guys for an awesome first experience!!! I will definitely choose bicycle-engines first!
this is the forth engine kit i've purchased from bicycle-engines. i'm very pleased and happy with both the purchase and the product bicycle-engines always ships promptly with products well packaged and always recieved in good order 5 stars !
Wonderful kit! All the bolts are tough and everything fits together! Would buy again!!
Not recommended for a fist bike build
I am very pleased with my purchase I was here on time every thing like it said it would be runs great
My kit came with a frayed and binging throttle cable. So I called and sent a picture and they shipped out a new one the same day ! This is a great performing engine for the price !
as usual excellent service product shipped promptly well packaged and arrived in excellent condition the product itself is a high performance Zeda engine including reed valve intake and 21mm oko carb...nuff said
Just got this motor and I’m excited and very happy how it looks and upgraded parts it comes with , only thing that worried me is the exhaust studs go in so far and then it gets hard to tighten and there’s a lot more space to go but other then that it’s perfect
I purchased an engine kit and I have to say that the quality of these kits are exceptionally good compared to the other company’s out there I was impressed with the 8mm bolts and Allen screws very sturdy. I have been building bikes as a hobby and have used other kits and they have just been a disappointment to work with these kits here are the real deal. Don’t wast your time and sanity buy quality. Also the customer service is excellent buy far compared to the other. These kits will be my go to for my builds.. thankx Bic eng .com... joe g— mr.g”s custom bike works...