Take your 2 stroke motorized biking to the next level with this performance package that will yield tons of torque and increased speed - now with open transfer ports! This complete Dio performance kit includes a 66/80cc engine with modified Dio cylinder, Dio reed valve, OKO carb, stock exhaust pipe, and now includes a windowed piston! Plus all the mounting hardware and accessories, with your choice of a K&N style air filter or velocity stack.
Want to get the most power and performance? Pair this complete performance kit with a Zeda88 performance pipe !
Already have a stock motorized 2 stroke engine? Pick up a Dio Upgrade Kit for just $99.99
Find out more about the velocity stacks HERE. Recommended for racing use only as they offer no filtration.
This performance kit includes ALL of the following:
Zeda 80 2-Stroke Engine:
- Zeda80 2.95 HP 2 stroke engine (Actual U.S. displacement 69.4cc (40mm stroke))
- Enhanced balanced crank
- Upgraded bearings + 60% thicker crank case around bearings
- Stuffed crankcase
- Large intake port (40mm bolt hole width)
- Round exhaust port - 21 mm diameter
- 40mm crank stroke (more powerful, efficient, and reliable)
- Type B piston (high wrist pin)
- Long rod (89mm)
- Stainless steel allen bolts
- Larger 8mm x 1.25 engine mount studs
Mounting Kit & Accessories
- Fuel tank w/fuel cap, fuel valve, fuel filter, and fuel line
- Chain Guard, 415 Heavy duty Chain, and ball bearing chain idler
- Standard chrome muffler
- Twist grip throttle assembly w/gooseneck style throttle cable
- New quick release clutch handle
- Large front mount for bicycles that have large down tubes
- Standard 44 tooth rear sprocket and adapter kit – Requires Mag Wheel Adapter Kit for use with Zeda Screaming Demon V2
- Latest version CDI unit
- Spark Plug socket tool and gear removal tool
- All mounting hardware and gaskets
Complete Performance Upgrade Kit:
- Modified Dio open transfer port cylinder with windowed piston
- 21mm OKO flat side carb (includes 3 jet sizes: 0.38mm (pre-installed), 0.39mm, and 0.41mm)
- 6 flap Dio reed valve
- K&N style cone air filter or velocity stack
Some assembly required. Light porting may be required to achieve full performance potential.
- New Engine (<310 miles): 20:1
- After Break In: 30:1
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Looks well put together with 8mm hex bolts, looks good looks well put together other then the piston was installed back wards which was an easy fix
Neat little Engine
This is by far the best kit I've ever installed. So fast.
Love this motor runs great have the expansion chamber pipe and Cnc head and it runs like a champ! Zeda or bust
I am quite pleased with this motor I have bought 5 and a screaming Demon bike with a built in gas tank. I will continue to buy these motors as long as they keep selling them. The customer service is excellent and they make sure to take care of their customers.
I have bought 4 lots this far and I enjoy them exponentially. These are fun for any rider any age especially for those that like to bring the kid out from inside.
thanx for great product
Will only purchase my motors from these guys. Great customer service