For a return/exchange or warranty claim to be valid the original purchaser must be the only individual to contact our support team.
All motorized bicycle engine kits and bicycle engine parts come with a 30 day manufacturer warranty and a limited 6 month Bicycle-Engines.com extended warranty. Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered. If your engine kit is found to be defective within the first 6 months of normal use, a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of Bicycle-Engines.com. For customers in the contiguous U.S. a prepaid label for standard ground shipping will be provided at no charge.
All bicycle frames, wheel sets, and forks come with a 30 day manufacturer warranty from the original date of purchase. Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered. If your bicycle is found to be defective within the first 30 days of normal use, a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of Bicycle-Engines.com.
Please inspect the package upon receipt to make sure all parts are included, and no damage is present. If you encounter damage to the paint finish, other original components, and other included accessories, due to shipping, they must be reported to Bicycle-Engines.com within 7 business days of receiving the package. Please contact Bicycle-Engines.com at (406) 586-5970 to request a damage call tag (DCT). Once a DCT has been issued the item must be returned to the shipping company in the original packaging. If no DCT is issued an (RMA) number may be issued for return of the product to Bicycle-Engines.com for inspection of damages. Once received, if damage is found to be caused by shipping or improper packing, a replacement will be sent free of charge.
All warranty returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Replacement parts will be issued for damaged items or manufacturer defects that fall under the warranty time frame. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is required before any warranty claim will be accepted. To initiate a warranty claim call 406-586-5970 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The RMA number must be clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX, NOT THE ACTUAL PRODUCT BOX. Any packages received without an RMA# will be refused.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
- Damage caused by incorrect installation and maintenance, failure to follow the directions included, or otherwise used in a manner not intended.
- Normal wear and tear - including cosmetic damage after use.
- Damage resulting from the addition of parts or accessories not included with the original motorized bicycle kit or the use of non-OEM parts.
- Damage caused by neglect, misuse, or abuse including, but not limited to accidents, stunts, races, or other extreme riding.
- Damage resulting from vandalism, theft, fire, or other acts of God.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized attempts to repair other damages.
- Purchases or use outside the US.
- Warranty does not cover any labor charges
- Damage or failure of disposable or consumable parts including but not limited to:
- Spark plugs
- Fuel and air filters
- Wiring or wire connectors
- Brake or clutch pads
- Lubricants and oils
- Tires, tubes, and other miscellaneous bicycle parts
- Cosmetic scratches, dents, cracks, blemishes, or discoloration
Closeout & Discontinued Items
All closeout or discontinued items are excluded from warranty replacements. We do not keep replacement parts for these items on hand. Bicycle-engines.com does not offer returns, exchanges, or warranties on closeout or discontinued items.
Bicycle-Engines.com reserves the right to amend the warranty policy at any time with ample prior notice as required by law.