All motorized bicycle engine kits and bicycle engine parts come with a 30 day manufacturer warranty and a limited 6 month Bicycle-Engines.com extended warranty. Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered. If your engine kit is found to be defective within the first 6 months of normal use, a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of Bicycle-Engines.com. The customer is responsible for any applicable postage required to return the defective part.
All warranty returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Replacement parts will be issued for damaged items or manufacturer defects that fall under the warranty time frame. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) is required before any warranty claim will be accepted. To initiate a warranty claim call 406-586-5970 or send an email to email@example.com. The RMA number must be clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX, NOT THE ACTUAL PRODUCT BOX. Any packages received without an RMA# will be refused.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
- Damage caused by incorrect installation and maintenance, failure to follow the directions included, or otherwise used in a manner not intended.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from the addition of parts or accessories not included with the original motorized bicycle kit.
- Damage caused by neglect, misuse, or abuse including, but not limited to accidents, stunts, races, or other extreme riding.
- Damage resulting from vandalism, theft, fire, or other acts of God.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized attempts to repair other damages.
- Purchases or use outside the US.
- Warranty does not cover any labor charges
- Damage or failure of disposable or consumable parts including but not limited to:
- Spark plugs
- Fuel and air filters
- Wiring or wire connectors
- Brake or clutch pads
- Lubricants and oils
- Tires, tubes, and other miscellaneous bicycle parts
- Cosmetic scratches, dents, cracks, blemishes, or discoloration
Bicycle-Engines.com reserves the right to amend the warranty policy at any time with ample prior notice as required by law.