Zeda Dawn Engine-Ready Motorized Bicycle - Built In Gas Tank - 26 Inch Felt™ Cruiser Replica Gas Frame Bike
- 45.00 LBS
A replica Felt™ cruiser frame design, this bike is equal parts modern racer & old-school style with front suspension and front disc brake that offers both exhilarating speed & control. Tough and durable this heavy-duty 26" steel frame cruiser bike with swoopy lines yields style, while a cushy saddle and adjustable front suspension yields a smooth ride. This bike is super comfortable on long rides and easy to ride making it perfect for leisurely cruising at the beach or zipping around town. Each bike sports wide all-purpose cross-country tires, top tube integral gas tank, thickly padded seat, a single-speed drivetrain, and has a killer racing red paint job that looks great too!
- Antique, retro styled, heavy duty cruiser frame – Felt™ style replica
- Built in 3.4 L (0.89 gal) gas tank
- Single crown front fork with lockable suspension
- 26 Inch spoked wheels with 26x2.35 cross country tires - wheels are not provided with spacers.
- 160mm Front disc brake, with rear coaster brake
- Includes 48T chain ring with 16T single speed sprocket (pre-installed)
- center kickstand, pedals, stem, 24.5 in. flat handlebars, saddle, and seat post
17.5 in. Frame size can accommodate riders 60 – 74 in. tall and is suitable for ages 10+.
Rear axle assembly needs modification for proper engine rear drive sprocket installation, see instructions or contact customer support for more info. NOTE: if you incorrectly install the rear sprocket, the rear axle/coaster brake assembly may not work properly and/or may be irreparably damaged.
Due to the coaster brake used on the rear wheel, it is only compatible with the standard sprocket/installation kit that is included with all of our Zeda 2-stroke complete engine kits.
For an alternate rear wheel set up that can accommodate upgraded parts and wheels, as well as safer more effective braking we recommend upgrading to a beach cruiser caliper brake manufactured by Tektro.